

Jordan has been away from our family since January 1, 2010. That's nearly four months! Much has happened since then, both for Jordan as well as for the rest of our family. Rather than try to catch everyone up on the past few months, I have decided to just start posting now and fill in the gaps as I go...
I wanted to share a couple of my favorite photos of Jordan. These were taken in March. I wish now that I had posted photos from Jordan when he left for DRA (Diamond Ranch Academy) so others could truly appreciate the progress these pictures represent. Not only has Jordan put on some healthy weight, he is clearly HAPPY!
For now, I want to share with everyone that Jordan is well.
I miss him terribly.
He looks great. Thanks for posting. I look forward to hearing more. We love you so much! Ryan wants me to tell you that he misses you, he loves you, and he looks forward to seeing you.
ReplyDelete