Monday, December 29, 2008
I Can't Help It
I promise not to do this every time I shop, but I just can't help it this time. I had to fill a prescription for Kennadi at Smith's so I decided to pick up a few things while I waited. Without going into the boring details of how I did it, I just want to say that I got all the stuff in this picture--$40 worth (though I never wouldn't have paid retail) for um...NOTHING. I mean, less than NOTHING! Seriously, I got $6.17 back from the cashier and that even includes the prescription!!! The cashier was dumbfounded and laughing as she handed me my cash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are awesome! I can't believe it. I've always known you were a good shopper...Meg still reminds me of that!
ReplyDeleteWow! What's your secret? When are you coming to do my shopping?
ReplyDelete